Situated in the centre of Hove, The Courtlands hotels sits on a quiet tree lined avenue, close to shops and restaurants. It is perfect for business and leisure. Rooms are accessible by a lift situated adjacent to the reception area.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone 01273 731055 or email email@example.com.
- For full details and maps of how to reach us please see the directions section of our website. Alternatively, you can plan your journey by car or public transport using www.transportdirect.info; simply enter your postcode and ours, which is BN3 3JE to get directions.
- The nearest railway station is Hove, which is 0.5 miles away (a 10-15 minute walk). Brighton station is also close and accessible taxis are available from both stations
- The nearest bus stop is located 100 yards away with services to all parts of the city and connections to other parts of Sussex
Car Parking and Arrival
- A car park for the use of hotel guests is located at the rear of the property, access to this car park is via the pavement approximately 20 yards.Please note that the car park is un paved and uneven
- Additional on-street car parking is also available outside the hotel – a pay and display system operates between the hours of 09.00hrs and 20.00hrs.
- Additional space for loading and unloading is available outside the hotel for short periods of time for luggage loading.
- The main entrance is on the level with direct access from the pavement
Main Entrance / Reception / Welcome Area
- Reception is located on the ground floor immediately upon entering the hotel, with no steps.
- The doors leading to reception do not have automatic opening
- Assistance with registration and luggage can be offered
- Seating is available at reception
- Most rooms are accessible by lift
- All rooms have bath and shower.
- Twin, single, double and family rooms are available
Bathrooms, Shower-rooms and Toilets (Ensuite or Shared)
- All baths have grab rails
- Some rooms are fitted with ‘walk -in showers’
Public Areas – Halls, Stairs, Landings, Corridors
- All public areas and corridors hare fitted with carpets
Restaurant/Dining Room, Bar & Bar area
- Restaurant and Bar are located on the ground floor
- Tables are well spaced allowing free access
- Chairs and sofas in the bar are both soft and comfortable and arranged with tables at a lower level suitable for informal dining
- Tables with chairs set for formal dining are also available.
- Both natural daylight and artificial lighting are present
- Breakfast service is a mix of both buffet and served, full service available if required.
- Full service at Dinner
- Bar service is normally available from the bar counter,but also fully served at the table on request.
- Public Toilets are located on lower ground floor accessed by a lift wide enough to take a wheel chair
Conference and Meeting Rooms
- Conference rooms are located on the ground floor
- A mixture of artificial and natural daylight is offered
- wall and overhead lighting is in place which are controlled by dimmers
- A full range of audio visual equipment is available.
|Address (Inc postcode):||The Courtlands Hotel The Drive Hove BN3 3JE|
|Hours Of Operation:||24 hour|